This pattern was scheduled for an early January, but everyone was celebrating holidays (including translating teams). And I only started to receive translations now. Not all of them are ready yet. But missing files should be added very soon.
So what was the metal ring/hoop for? I know many of you were guessing it could be a dream catcher. But it’s not. :) It’s just a small mandala wall hanging. If you have lots of yarn left, you can add some crocheted feathers, and beads. And turn your mandala into a kind of a dream catcher. That’s absolutely up to you.
Add this pattern to your Ravelry Queue
Spirit Mandala is very simple and is worked up really fast. No intricate stitches were used here, but you have a chance to practice popcorns. I recommend to use 3.25mm Amour Clover crochet hook but you may want to use a smaller one (or crochet tight) to make your mandala match the size of the hoop.
I mixed both Spirit and Catona yarns for a faded effect. And I’ve completed all three mandalas. One of them found its place in my window.
IMPORTANT: Please, be aware that all my patterns (free or paid) are protected by copyright. You are not allowed to copy, reproduce, redistribute (online or off-line), sell and edit them in part or as a whole. You are welcome to sell your finished items made by my patterns, but you cannot use my pictures to promote them. Please, always credit me as the designer of these patterns. You are not allowed to share pdf-files created from my posts with anyone. If you would like more people to join my CAL – please, share a link to my blog with them. You can check Copyright page for more information.
Here is a video to help you with the written pattern:
Today, when release is launched, I can finally announce that Spirits of Life CAL is officially finished. YAY! It was a long and exciting journey, and I would like to use this opportunity to thank all wonderful people who were helping me along the way:
- My wonderful testers Hilde Tindlund, Cindy Douglass, Lori Baran, Kathy Mant and Susan Cutler Cutrer, who spent lots of time searching for errors and helping to polish the pattern.
- Massiel Lago and all amazing translating teams!! I can’t name everyone but I know that more than 40 people were working to bring translations of this CAL to life!
- Nikki Willis and other admins of Official CCC Social group on Facebook who were always in touch trying to answer all the questions and help you out.
- Esther Dijkstra of It’s All In A Nutshell whi inspired me to choose yarns for this CAL and who taught me how to create and upload video’s. Thanks to Esther I have my own YouTube channel now!
- Scheepjes for sponsoring this CAL and putting together official kits (they are still available for purchase via Wool Warehouse* (UK, international shipping)
- My Scheepjes bloggers friends (Our Tribe) for support and inspiration.
And of course I would like to thank all of you who joined me for this adventure. Who didn’t give up, managed to break through jungles of crochet techniques. And who finished their Spirit of Life wraps.
Thank you from the bottom of my heart!
I hope you will enjoy the mandala pattern. And if you still have lots of yarn left you can probably make a matching pillow in C2C technique. Check my tutorial HERE.
Subscribe to a newsletter not to miss a single post. You can also follow me on Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram.